1. User agreement
When you subscribe by entering your email, name and phone number, you certify that you are the account holder or you have the account holder's permission to do so. There is no charge for this service by which you make orders and receive e-mail about promotions and offers every now and then. You must make sure of the personal information you gave us including your name, address, and a valid email address.
3. Access and use of the Website
After placing your order in the shopping cart, you will receive confirmation e-mail. Your order will be delivered in less than 60 minutes.
4. Information on this Website
Actual goods may be, to a small extent, different in its visual appearance from the way it appears on the Website.
5. Disclaimer and Liability
We prevent you from all liability of any kind of loss or damage relating in any way or another to the website. However, we don’t prevent you from suffering as a result of:
- Mistakes or inaccuracies on the Website or our social media pages.
- Any unauthorized access to our secure servers and/or personal information and/or financial information stored on those servers;
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website;
You will at all times indemnify us and our directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss or liability suffered by you or by us as a result of or in respect of your conduct or breach of this Agreement.
7. Placing Orders
- You are responsible for all orders placed on your account, including for any mistakes in your order caused by you.
- You receive Orders under the terms and conditions of this Agreement at the price specified (including delivery and other charges) after you have completed the checkout process.
- In case of credit card fraud or a mistake in the product description or price, we will contact you to solve the issue.
- Kindly, you need to review your order before confirming it. However, if you discovered a mistake after confirmation, you can go through the return process.
8. Price and Payment Methods
- The prices of goods, delivery and other charges shown are in Egyptian pounds.
- All payments must be received upon delivery in case of cash and credit card on delivery.
- Cash on delivery, credit card on delivery and online payments are accepted.
9. Discounts and Voucher usage
- In general, terms & conditions of voucher usage are as specified on the voucher
- Vouchers are to be used for one-time purchase only
- Voucher codes must be entered at the checkout page
- Unless otherwise stated, vouchers are not valid in conjunction with other promotions or discounts
- Special Discounts are applied on subtotal order amount excluding on promotion products value
10. Supply and Delivery of Goods
According to this agreement, we supply the requested item(s) as shown on your order confirmation, seeking our best to meet the specified time frame for delivery.
- Packaging and Labeling
- We do our best to depict accurate images for item(s). However, sometimes delivered item(s) may, to a small extent, differ in appearance and packaging from their appearance in images and photographs on the Website.
- Some imported items might slightly vary from the same product available in Egypt.
- As a result of the previous notice, we recommend reading the labels and instructions on Items before use.
11. Goods Out of Stock
- We will notify you with unavailable items and reasons of unavailability by the website after you place your order.
12. Exchange/Return policy
- We can refund or exchange goods in the following condition:
- (a) Defected or in an unacceptable conditions;
- (b) Not used (with original tags and/or packaging).
- (c) Not damaged in any way.
13. Exchange/ Returns process:
- Please, review Exchange and return policy on our website.
14. Social Media and Content
- All information, including comments or messages (“content”) posted on or linked from our Website or Facebook page is on the responsibility of the person who created such content.
- We are responsible for the content that is originated by us. In turn, you may be exposed to offense or indecent words or inaccuracy by a third party and we do not accept responsibility in this regard as we cannot control it.
- When you are a member on our Social Media page, you become responsible for content posted by you and you must not post content that:
- you do not have the right to post.
- is inconsistent with any legal or other proceedings.
- is misleading or deceptive.
- is offensive or discriminates against any group of persons.
- reflects religious or political beliefs;
- contains religious or political material;
- violates any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right of another person.
- includes any unauthorized advertising or promotional material.
- contains or links to viruses, malware, spyware or similar software.
- We reserve the right to pre-screen or remove content on our Social Media page without giving reasons
- We reserve the right of keeping hold of backup copies of your content even if you deleted or altered it in public display
15. Intellectual Property
- We reserve all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by us. The Agreement do not allow you to use any of our marketing material, business names, trademarks, logos or other brand features.
- You understand and agree that we may use your content to prepare derivative works. This includes using your suggestions to improve our service.
16. Transfer and Assignment
- We reserve the right to merge or sell our company to a third party.
In this case:
(a) We have the right to close your personal information without notification.
(b) We are entitled to delegate the benefit that we share with you to the third party.
- We do not hold the responsibility of any delay in performing our obligation if it is caused by reasons beyond our control under this Agreement.
- In case of finding any part of the Agreement void, the remaining provisions will stay valid.
- In case of not practicing any provision or right of the Agreement on our side, this provision or right will keep valid as long as signed by you.
18. Privacy and Personal information